Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am so happy that I have been practiced Tai Chi every morning

I am so happy that I have been practiced Tai Chi every morning since I write this Tai Chi & Chi Kung blog to keep all my experience, the information I learned, the mistake I make, the right way need to follow, how is my feeling, what It really help me, etc.

Last few days, I went to Popular bookshop to try find the yang style Tai Chi 37 forms, but I can’t find it. There are many books related to Tai Chi, but is not what I want. So, at the end I bought the yang style 24 forms which is not I am learning now. I think very long when I try to choose the book that I want to buy. Price is not cheap for this type of book, I quickly went though few Tai Chi books, but all looks good. My mind told me, keep the money first, the find from another book store. But, another thinking told me just buy one, since you want to learn Tai Chi and you already make mistake without chance to check with your Tai Chi master, then why so particular and must look for the 37 forms only, as Tai Chi Quan created by Chang Sang Feng is not 37 forms, is 72 movements. So, at the end I bought yang style 24 forms, and hope is not too much different from what I learned the 37 forms yang style. Since every morning, I practice Tai Chi Chuan is not complete 37 forms, as most of the steps I already forgot, and just try to link those steps that I remember to complete as one cycle movement. Ha ha.. Chor style Tai Chi Chuan without a fixed number of forms.

Now, every morning after warm-up exercise, then I practice Chor style Tai Chi. Once done, then I practice one form of breathing, so called ‘Chi Kung’, and then practice punch using Tai Chi movement concept. I really wish to have a good video camera that I can capture it and post it here, so that next time I can see the improvement. Nvm, the most important is to keep this passion to practice Tai Chi every morning first, keep fit, and at least I exercise every day rather than last time just daily look at computer to do work for more than 10 hours per day without exercise. This is not good for my health, and I start look for the health related articles, products and natural food that can keep my healthy.

10 minutes Tai Chi + 5 minutes Chi Kung exercise every morning, I start feel fresh after practice since last 2 weeks, and has good feeling before goto work. Even when I look at many emails, I can react it more quickly, can make decision faster, and the most important that I feel not so pressure with my existing heavy + some politic work now. Keep it up, Jasswin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maintained by Jasswin | Practice Tai Chi and Chi Kung For Your Good Health! |

Jump to TOP