Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I try to start practice Tai Chi & Chi Kung again

I am not a Tai Chi & Chi Kung Master, and I am not a Tai Chi & Chi Kung professor. I am just a Tai Chi & Chi Kung beginner and still learn the Tai Chi & Chi Kung from Penang Tai Chi by Master Khoo Teng Hock.

I start write this Tai Chi & Chi Kung blog is because I want to record down my Tai Chi & Chi Kung experiences and force myself keep going to practice it daily, at the same time I can try to source more Tai Chi and Chi Kung information in order to improve myself and have a healthy life.

I learn the Tai Chi and Chi Kung is because my wife. During my school time, I had bought few Chi Kung books and try to practice it based on those instructions, but it didn’t work at all, so at the end I give up.

I have been practiced Tai Chi & Chi Kung for more than 4 years, but since I move to new area, then stop to practice more than a year. Last time, I practiced Tai Chi at least twice a week in the Tai Chi class. Since last week, I try to start practice Tai Chi & Chi Kung again and make it every morning, but the problem is I forgot most of the Tai Chi steps already and I have to go back to ask my Tai Chi Master.

ixb9rhjvpn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maintained by Jasswin | Practice Tai Chi and Chi Kung For Your Good Health! |

Jump to TOP