Saturday, October 17, 2009

I have complete the right hand yang style 37 forms

After I practiced Tai Chi this morning, then I asked my wife still remember those few steps that I can’t remember. She try to show me what she know, then I try again and again. At last, I am able to link back that few Tai Chi movements. So, overall I have complete the right hand yang style 37 forms now, and I am so happy that spend few weeks to find from Internet, discuss with my wife, watch Tai Chi Chuan video and read from the books. Next is my left hand yang style 37 forms, and I am not sure it need to take how long.

This lesson learn is without Tai Chi Master, even I have learned the Tai Chi last few years and just stop for a year plus, I need to spend so much time to remember it back. So, if those people never learn the Tai Chi before, then if they tell me they know Tai Chi from books or Video, I will ask them better look for a Tai Chi Master to learn the right way. This is not that simple, and books or Internet or video just a reference after you know the basic.

Although I remember whole right hand 37 steps now, but still long way to go, as just remember the movement without the Tai Chi spirit. So, I should say is the start of Tai Chi now. Why say so? because below few points show me that I am a beginner, and even practice Tai Chi for many years.

1. What is the movement name for each yang style 37 forms?

2. How is the breathing rhythms when practice Tai Chi?

3. What need to be take care for every movement?

4. What is the right position for our body, head, hands, legs for each steps?

5. How to feel the ‘Chi’ is flowing in our body during practicing Tai Chi?

6. When I can complete left hand yang style 37 forms?

7. How to apply the Tai Chi to self defense application?

8. How many Tai Chi forms available in the world now?

9. What is the different for the 5 major Tai Chi family styles?

10. What is the original Chang San Feng 72 forms?

11. What is the shortcut to pickup every Tai Chi forms?

12. How to integrate the Chi Kung and Tai Chi Chuan?

There are many questions pop up in my mind, and it show me that still VERY long way to go. I want to know all this, and not only this, as I really hope that one day I can find the root of Tai Chi. So, I think if those people learn Tai Chi Chua from their Tai Chi Master, do they ask all this questions from their Master? or their Tai Chi Master will tell them without ask? or even all the Tai Chi Master know all of this?

When I practice Chi Kung today, and I asked myself, am I practice the right way. How come I can’t feel the ‘Chi’? I always think that warm mean ‘Chi’, but am I right? or really like movie show that we can see the ‘Chi’ with light? or I can feel the ‘Chi’ move within my body from one part to another part? or I can use the ‘Chi’ to do magic thing? or I can use the ‘Chi’ to help other people?

Chi Kung, Chi Kung, What is Chi Kung?

Tai Chi, Tai Chi, What is Tai Chi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maintained by Jasswin | Practice Tai Chi and Chi Kung For Your Good Health! |

Jump to TOP