Sunday, October 11, 2009

I asked my wife come and practice Tai Chi with me

This morning, after I done the warm-up exercise and start Tai Chi movements for few steps, and I saw my wife come to the room. Ah, actually I practice Tai Chi and Chi Kung in one of the empty room, and every time I will open the window and let the fresh air flow into the room first.

I asked my wife come and practice Tai Chi with me, and she also forgot most of the steps since both of us stop for more than a year. She try to show me, and we discussed what is the next step after this movement, then both of us stop and laugh.

We on our computer, then goto Google youtube to browse the Tai Chi 37 forms and found the competition on the Tai Chi yang style 37 forms. We watched the video, ping point which step we missed, until the the video end. Then we try to practice again, but still have problem as sometime we need to know is hand move or leg move first, how many degree, up or down, need to turn from left or right, etc. After few tried then we stopped, as we are hungry already and better go take bath, and get ready to go out for breakfast.

So, at the end, today we still can’t finish a whole Tai Chi 37 forms with every steps. Still is Chor style Tai Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maintained by Jasswin | Practice Tai Chi and Chi Kung For Your Good Health! |

Jump to TOP